Incorporating deep and shallow components of genetic structure into the management of Alaskan red king crab
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 820–837, December 2012
How to Cite
Grant, W. S. and Cheng, W. (2012), Incorporating deep and shallow components of genetic structure into the management of Alaskan red king crab. Evolutionary Applications, 5: 820–837. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4571.2012.00260.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Received: 26 September 2011 Accepted: 6 March 2012 First published online: XX Xxxxx 20XX
This article has been cited by:
- 1Late Glacial Demographic Expansion Motivates a Clock Overhaul for Population Genetics, Systematic Biology, 2016, 65, 3, 449,
- 2Problems and Cautions With Sequence Mismatch Analysis and Bayesian Skyline Plots to Infer Historical Demography, Journal of Heredity, 2015, 106, 4, 333,
- 3King Crabs of the World, 2014,,
- 4King Crabs of the World, 2014,, , ,