Incorporating deep and shallow components of genetic structure into the management of Alaskan red king crab
Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 820–837, December 2012
How to Cite
Grant, W. S. and Cheng, W. (2012), Incorporating deep and shallow components of genetic structure into the management of Alaskan red king crab. Evolutionary Applications, 5: 820–837. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4571.2012.00260.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2012
- Received: 26 September 2011 Accepted: 6 March 2012 First published online: XX Xxxxx 20XX
Total views by type:
Publication date: 12 Apr 2012. Cumulative views from 12 Apr 2012 - 7 Mar 2014.
- Total views: 727
- Total PDF views: 335
- Total HTML views: 392
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.