Hybridization, cryptic diversity, and invasiveness in introduced variable-leaf watermilfoil
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 5, Issue 8, pages 892–900, December 2012
How to Cite
Tavalire, H. F., Bugbee, G. E., LaRue, E. A. and Thum, R. A. (2012), Hybridization, cryptic diversity, and invasiveness in introduced variable-leaf watermilfoil. Evolutionary Applications, 5: 892–900. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4571.2012.00267.x
- Issue published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2011
- Michigan Space Grant Consortium
- Northeast Aquatic Plant Management Society
- Midwest Aquatic Plant Management Society
- Grand Valley State University Presidential Research
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB-0918553, DBI-0922591
Total views by type:
Publication date: 10 May 2012. Cumulative views from 10 May 2012 - 1 Mar 2016.
- Total views: 1196
- Total PDF views: 647
- Total HTML views: 549
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.