Sex determination meltdown upon biological control introduction of the parasitoid Cotesia rubecula?
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Special Issue: Evolution and Biological Control
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 444–454, July 2012
How to Cite
de Boer, J. G., Kuijper, B., Heimpel, G. E. and Beukeboom, L. W. (2012), Sex determination meltdown upon biological control introduction of the parasitoid Cotesia rubecula? . Evolutionary Applications, 5: 444–454. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4571.2012.00270.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2012
- Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 863.07.010
Total views by type:
Publication date: 11 Jun 2012. Cumulative views from 11 Jun 2012 - 1 Jul 2015.
- Total views: 1008
- Total PDF views: 481
- Total HTML views: 527
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.