Host specificity in biological control: insights from opportunistic pathogens
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Special Issue: Evolution and Biological Control
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 470–480, July 2012
How to Cite
Brodeur, J. (2012), Host specificity in biological control: insights from opportunistic pathogens. Evolutionary Applications, 5: 470–480. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4571.2012.00273.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
Total views by type:
Publication date: 7 Jun 2012. Cumulative views from 7 Jun 2012 - 1 Jun 2015.
- Total views: 2027
- Total PDF views: 919
- Total HTML views: 1108
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.