Evolution in biocontrol strains: insight from the harlequin ladybird Harmonia axyridis
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Special Issue: Evolution and Biological Control
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 481–488, July 2012
Total views since publication: 583
How to Cite
Tayeh, A., Estoup, A., Laugier, G., Loiseau, A., Turgeon, J., Toepfer, S. and Facon, B. (2012), Evolution in biocontrol strains: insight from the harlequin ladybird Harmonia axyridis. Evolutionary Applications, 5: 481–488. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4571.2012.00274.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2011
- French Agropolis Foundation. Grant Number: 1001-001
Total views by type:
Publication date: 7 Jun 2012. Cumulative views from 7 Jun 2012 - 7 Dec 2013.
- Total views: 583
- Total PDF views: 309
- Total HTML views: 274
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.