Genetic variation and risks of introgression in the wild Coffea arabica gene pool in south-western Ethiopian montane rainforests
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 243–252, February 2013
How to Cite
Aerts, R., Berecha, G., Gijbels, P., Hundera, K., Van Glabeke, S., Vandepitte, K., Muys, B., Roldán-Ruiz, I. and Honnay, O. (2013), Genetic variation and risks of introgression in the wild Coffea arabica gene pool in south-western Ethiopian montane rainforests. Evolutionary Applications, 6: 243–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4571.2012.00285.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2012
- University Development Cooperation of the Flemish Interuniversity Council (VLIR-UOS)
Total views by type:
Publication date: 18 Jul 2012. Cumulative views from 18 Jul 2012 - 1 Sep 2016.
- Total views: 3196
- Total PDF views: 1407
- Total HTML views: 1789
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.