Triangulating the provenance of African elephants using mitochondrial DNA
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 253–265, February 2013
How to Cite
Ishida, Y., Georgiadis, N. J., Hondo, T. and Roca, A. L. (2013), Triangulating the provenance of African elephants using mitochondrial DNA. Evolutionary Applications, 6: 253–265. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4571.2012.00286.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2012
- USFWS African Elephant Conservation Fund. Grant Number: 0554-96200-0-G051
This article has been cited by:
- 2The Elephants of Gash-Barka, Eritrea: Nuclear and Mitochondrial Genetic Patterns, Journal of Heredity, 2014, 105, 1, 82, , , , , , ,