Dragonfly community re-organisation in boreal forest lakes: rapid species turnover driven by climate change?
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 1, Issue 3, pages 169–179, August 2008
How to Cite
FLENNER, I. and SAHLÉN, G. (2008), Dragonfly community re-organisation in boreal forest lakes: rapid species turnover driven by climate change?. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 1: 169–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2008.00020.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Accepted 31 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!