Co-existence of divergent communities at natural boundaries: spider (Arachnida: Araneae) diversity across an alpine timberline
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 36–44, February 2009
How to Cite
MUFF, P., KROPF, C., FRICK, H., NENTWIG, W. and SCHMIDT-ENTLING, M. H. (2009), Co-existence of divergent communities at natural boundaries: spider (Arachnida: Araneae) diversity across an alpine timberline. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 2: 36–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2008.00037.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2009
- Accepted 30 September 2008; Editor: Simon Leather; Associate editor: Robert Ewers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!