Beetle abundance–environment relationships at the Subantarctic–Patagonian transition zone
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 81–92, May 2009
How to Cite
RUGGIERO, A., SACKMANN, P., FARJI-BRENER, A. G. and KUN, M. (2009), Beetle abundance–environment relationships at the Subantarctic–Patagonian transition zone. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 2: 81–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2009.00045.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2009
- Accepted 5 January 2009First published online 12 February 2009; Editor: Bradford HawkinsAssociate editor: Calvin Dytham
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!