Bumblebee nest density and the scale of available forage in arable landscapes
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 116–124, May 2009
How to Cite
KNIGHT, M. E., OSBORNE, J. L., SANDERSON, R. A., HALE, R. J., MARTIN, A. P. and GOULSON, D. (2009), Bumblebee nest density and the scale of available forage in arable landscapes. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 2: 116–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2009.00049.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
- Accepted 12 January 2009 First published online 18 March 2009; Editor: Calvin DythamAssociate editor: Alan Stewart
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!