Rove beetles (Coleoptera: Staphylinidae) in Neotropical riverine landscapes: characterising their distribution
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 106–115, May 2009
How to Cite
GUTIÉRREZ-CHACON, C., ZÚÑIGA, M. D. C., VAN BODEGOM, P. M., CHARÁ, J. and GIRALDO, L. P. (2009), Rove beetles (Coleoptera: Staphylinidae) in Neotropical riverine landscapes: characterising their distribution. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 2: 106–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2009.00050.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2009
- Accepted 4 February 2009; Editor: Raphel DidhamAssociate editor: Jorge M. Lobo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!