Climate and regional beta-diversity gradients in spiders: dispersal capacity has nothing to say?
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 3, Issue 1, pages 51–60, February 2010
How to Cite
JIMÉNEZ-VALVERDE, A., BASELGA, A., MELIC, A. and TXASKO, N. (2010), Climate and regional beta-diversity gradients in spiders: dispersal capacity has nothing to say?. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 3: 51–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2009.00067.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2009
- Accepted 21 September 2009 First published online 03 November 2009 Editor/associate editor: Bradford A.Hawkins
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!