Development of non-invasive monitoring methods for larvae and adults of the stag beetle, Lucanus cervus
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 4–14, February 2011
How to Cite
HARVEY, D. J., HAWES, C. J., GANGE, A. C., FINCH, P., CHESMORE, D. and FARR, I. (2011), Development of non-invasive monitoring methods for larvae and adults of the stag beetle, Lucanus cervus. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 4: 4–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2009.00072.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Accepted 18 October 2009 Editor: Simon Leather Associate editor: Robert Ewers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!