Distribution of the fungus-gardening ant (Trachymyrmex septentrionalis) during and after a record drought
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 3, Issue 2, pages 134–142, May 2010
How to Cite
SEAL, J. N. and TSCHINKEL, W. R. (2010), Distribution of the fungus-gardening ant (Trachymyrmex septentrionalis) during and after a record drought. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 3: 134–142. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2010.00085.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Accepted 29 January 2010 First published online 11 March 2010 Editor: Yves Basset Associate editor: Jacobus Boomsma
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!