New records and a niche model for the distribution of two Neotropical damselflies: Schistolobos boliviensis and Tuberculobasis inversa (Odonata: Coenagrionidae)
Article first published online: 25 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 252–256, November 2010
How to Cite
DE ALMEIDA, M. C., CÔRTES, L. G. and DE MARCO JÚNIOR, P. (2010), New records and a niche model for the distribution of two Neotropical damselflies: Schistolobos boliviensis and Tuberculobasis inversa (Odonata: Coenagrionidae). Insect Conservation and Diversity, 3: 252–256. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2010.00096.x
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2010
- Accepted 23 March 2010 First published online 25 April 2010 Editor: Yoshitaka Tsubaki Associate editor: Göran Sahlen
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!