Small scale additions of native plants fail to increase beneficial insect richness in urban gardens
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 89–98, May 2011
How to Cite
MATTESON, K. C. and LANGELLOTTO, G. A. (2011), Small scale additions of native plants fail to increase beneficial insect richness in urban gardens. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 4: 89–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2010.00103.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Accepted 25 May 2010 Editor: Simon R. Leather Associate editor: Alan Gange
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!