Richness-environment relationships in epigaeic ants across the Subantarctic-Patagonian transition zone
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 278–290, November 2010
How to Cite
FERGNANI, P. N., SACKMANN, P. and RUGGIERO, A. (2010), Richness-environment relationships in epigaeic ants across the Subantarctic-Patagonian transition zone. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 3: 278–290. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2010.00105.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2010
- Accepted 31 May 2010 First published online 6 July 2010 Editor: Simon R. Leather Associate editor: Martijn Bezemer
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!