Distributions of odonate richness and diversity with elevation depend on windward or leeward aspect: implications for research and conservation planning
Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 3, Issue 4, pages 302–312, November 2010
How to Cite
BRUCE CAMPBELL, W., NOVELO-GUTIÉRREZ, R. and GÓMEZ-ANAYA, J. A. (2010), Distributions of odonate richness and diversity with elevation depend on windward or leeward aspect: implications for research and conservation planning. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 3: 302–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2010.00108.x
- Issue online: 6 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 JUL 2010
- Accepted 7 June 2010 First published online 6 July 2010 Editor/associate editor: Yoshitaka Tsubaki
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!