Predicting hotspots for red-listed species: multivariate regression models for oak-associated beetles
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 53–59, February 2011
How to Cite
SKARPAAS, O., DISERUD, O. H., SVERDRUP-THYGESON, A. and ØDEGAARD, F. (2011), Predicting hotspots for red-listed species: multivariate regression models for oak-associated beetles. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 4: 53–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2010.00109.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
- Accepted 7 July 2010 First published online 26 August 2010 Editor: Yves Basset Associate editor: Jose Alexandre Diniz-Filho
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!