Trait-specific effects of habitat isolation on carabid species richness and community composition in managed grasslands
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2010 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 9–18, February 2012
How to Cite
WAMSER, S., DIEKÖTTER, T., BOLDT, L., WOLTERS, V. and DAUBER, J. (2012), Trait-specific effects of habitat isolation on carabid species richness and community composition in managed grasslands. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 5: 9–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2010.00110.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2010
- Accepted 14 July 2010 First published online 19 August 2010 Editor/associate editor: Simon R. Leather
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!