The stag beetle: a collaborative conservation study across Europe
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 2–3, February 2011
How to Cite
HARVEY, D. J. and GANGE, A. C. (2011), The stag beetle: a collaborative conservation study across Europe. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 4: 2–3. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2010.00125.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
- Accepted 17 November 2010 Editor: Simon R. Leather Associate editor: Robert Ewers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!