Insect rarity, extinction and conservation in urban Rome (Italy): a 120-year-long study of tenebrionid beetles
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Author. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 307–315, November 2011
How to Cite
FATTORINI, S. (2011), Insect rarity, extinction and conservation in urban Rome (Italy): a 120-year-long study of tenebrionid beetles. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 4: 307–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2010.00129.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2011
- Accepted 21 December 2010 First published online 14 January 2011 Editor: Simon R. Leather Associate editor: Alan Gange
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!