Effects of seed addition on beetle assemblages during the re-creation of species-rich lowland hay meadows
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 19–26, February 2012
How to Cite
WOODCOCK, B. A., WESTBURY, D. B., BROOK, A. J., LAWSON, C. S., EDWARDS, A. R., HARRIS, S. J., HEARD, M. S., BROWN, V. K. and MORTIMER, S. R. (2012), Effects of seed addition on beetle assemblages during the re-creation of species-rich lowland hay meadows. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 5: 19–26. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2011.00132.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Accepted 24 January 2011 First published online 11 October 2011 Editor/associate editor: Alan Stewart
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!