Steppe versus desert: multi-scale spatial patterns in diversity of ant communities in Iran
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 297–306, November 2011
How to Cite
PAKNIA, O. and PFEIFFER, M. (2011), Steppe versus desert: multi-scale spatial patterns in diversity of ant communities in Iran. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 4: 297–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2011.00136.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Accepted 5 February 2011 First published online 7 March 2011 Editor: Simon R. Leather Associate editor: Jerome Orivel
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!