Water beetle biodiversity in Mediterranean standing waters: assemblage composition, environmental drivers and nestedness patterns
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 146–158, March 2012
How to Cite
PICAZO, F., BILTON, D. T., MORENO, J. L., SÁNCHEZ-FERNÁNDEZ, D. and MILLÁN, A. (2012), Water beetle biodiversity in Mediterranean standing waters: assemblage composition, environmental drivers and nestedness patterns. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 5: 146–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2011.00144.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Accepted 28 February 2011 Editor: Yoshitaka Tsubaki Associate editor: Goran Sahlen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!