Improving occurrence-based rarity metrics in conservation studies by including multiple rarity cut-off points
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 5, Issue 2, pages 159–168, March 2012
How to Cite
LEROY, B., PETILLON, J., GALLON, R., CANARD, A. and YSNEL, F. (2012), Improving occurrence-based rarity metrics in conservation studies by including multiple rarity cut-off points. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 5: 159–168. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2011.00148.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2011
- Accepted 28 March 2011 Editor: Calvin Dytham Associate editor: Jorge M. Lobo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!