A comparison of created and ancient fenland using ground beetles as a measure of conservation value
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 251–263, July 2012
How to Cite
MARTAY, B., HUGHES, F. and DOBERSKI, J. (2012), A comparison of created and ancient fenland using ground beetles as a measure of conservation value. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 5: 251–263. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2011.00159.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2011
- Accepted 25 May 2011 First published online 29 June 2011 Editor: Simon R. Leather Associate editor: Peter Dennis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!