Abandonment of grazing in a mediterranean grassland area: consequences for ant assemblages
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 279–288, July 2012
How to Cite
AZCÁRATE, F. M. and PECO, B. (2012), Abandonment of grazing in a mediterranean grassland area: consequences for ant assemblages. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 5: 279–288. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2011.00165.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted 24 June 2011 First published online 19 September 2011 Editor: Simon R. Leather Associate editor: Peter Dennis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!