Quantifying forage specialisation in polyphagic insects: the polylectic and rare solitary bee, Colletes floralis (Hymenoptera: Colletidae)
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 289–297, July 2012
How to Cite
DAVIS, E. S., REID, N. and PAXTON, R. J. (2012), Quantifying forage specialisation in polyphagic insects: the polylectic and rare solitary bee, Colletes floralis (Hymenoptera: Colletidae). Insect Conservation and Diversity, 5: 289–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2011.00166.x
- Issue online: 12 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted 25 June 2011 First published online 19 September 2011 Editor: Simon R. Leather Associate editor: David Roubik
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!