Biogeographical kinetics on an island volcano (Capelinhos, Azores): fast colonisation rates and dominance of arthropod exotic species
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 5, Issue 5, pages 358–366, September 2012
How to Cite
FATTORINI, S. and BORGES, P. A. V. (2012), Biogeographical kinetics on an island volcano (Capelinhos, Azores): fast colonisation rates and dominance of arthropod exotic species. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 5: 358–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2011.00169.x
- Issue published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2011
- Accepted 21 July 2011 Editor: Calvin Dytham Associate editor: Raphael K. Didham
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!