Current protected sites do not allow the representation of endangered invertebrates: the Spanish case
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 414–421, November 2012
How to Cite
HERNÁNDEZ-MANRIQUE, O. L., NUMA, C., VERDÚ, J. R., GALANTE, E. and LOBO, J. M. (2012), Current protected sites do not allow the representation of endangered invertebrates: the Spanish case. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 5: 414–421. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2011.00175.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Accepted 19 September 2011 First published online 09 January 2012 Editor: Calvin Dytham Associate editor: Nick Littlewood
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!