Identifying high-quality pond habitats for Odonata in lowland England: implications for agri-environment schemes
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 422–432, November 2012
How to Cite
RAEBEL, E. M., MERCKX, T., FEBER, R. E., RIORDAN, P., MACDONALD, D. W. and THOMPSON, D. J. (2012), Identifying high-quality pond habitats for Odonata in lowland England: implications for agri-environment schemes. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 5: 422–432. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2011.00178.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2011
- Accepted 5 October 2011 First published online 10 November 2011 Editor/associate editor: Yoshitaka Tsubaki
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!