Genetic and phenotypic differentiation in endemic Scaptotrigona hellwegeri (Apidae: Meliponini): implications for the conservation of stingless bee populations in contrasting environments
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2011 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 433–443, November 2012
How to Cite
QUEZADA-EUÁN, J. J. G., MAY-ITZÁ, W. d. J., RINCÓN, M., DE LA RÚA, P. and PAXTON, R. J. (2012), Genetic and phenotypic differentiation in endemic Scaptotrigona hellwegeri (Apidae: Meliponini): implications for the conservation of stingless bee populations in contrasting environments. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 5: 433–443. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2011.00179.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Accepted 29 October 2011 First published online 16 December 2011 Editor: Jacobus Boomsma Associate editor: Laurence Packer
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!