Predation of native coccinellids by the invasive alien Harmonia axyridis (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae): detection in Britain by PCR-based gut analysis
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 20–27, January 2013
How to Cite
THOMAS, A. P., TROTMAN, J., WHEATLEY, A., AEBI, A., ZINDEL, R. and BROWN, P. M. J. (2013), Predation of native coccinellids by the invasive alien Harmonia axyridis (Coleoptera: Coccinellidae): detection in Britain by PCR-based gut analysis. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 6: 20–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2012.00184.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
- Accepted 7 December 2011 First published online 29 March 2012 Editor: Simon R. Leather Associate editor: Karsten Schonrogge
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!