Pollinator nesting guilds respond differently to urban habitat fragmentation in an oak-savannah ecosystem
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 57–66, January 2013
How to Cite
NEAME, L. A., GRISWOLD, T. and ELLE, E. (2013), Pollinator nesting guilds respond differently to urban habitat fragmentation in an oak-savannah ecosystem. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 6: 57–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2012.00187.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2012
- Accepted 21 December 2011 First published online 16 February 2012 Editor: Simon R. Leather Associate editor: Fiona Christie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!