Species richness and temporal partitioning in the beetle fauna of oak trees (Quercus robur L.) in Richmond Park, UK
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 67–81, January 2013
How to Cite
STORK, N. E. and HAMMOND, P. M. (2013), Species richness and temporal partitioning in the beetle fauna of oak trees (Quercus robur L.) in Richmond Park, UK. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 6: 67–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2012.00188.x
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Accepted 21 December 2011 First published online 16 March 2012 Editor: Simon R. Leather Associate editor: Ignacio Ribera
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!