Chalcid parasitoid community associated with the invading pest Dryocosmus kuriphilus in north-western Italy
Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 114–123, March 2013
How to Cite
QUACCHIA, A., FERRACINI, C., NICHOLLS, J. A., PIAZZA, E., SALADINI, M. A., TOTA, F., MELIKA, G. and ALMA, A. (2013), Chalcid parasitoid community associated with the invading pest Dryocosmus kuriphilus in north-western Italy. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 6: 114–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2012.00192.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2012
- Accepted 9 January 2012 First published online 4 April 2012 Editor: Simon R. Leather Associate editor: Karsten Schonrogge
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!