The role of habitat complexity on spider communities in native alpine grasslands of New Zealand
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 124–134, March 2013
How to Cite
MALUMBRES-OLARTE, J., VINK, C. J., ROSS, J. G., CRUICKSHANK, R. H. and PATERSON, A. M. (2013), The role of habitat complexity on spider communities in native alpine grasslands of New Zealand. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 6: 124–134. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2012.00195.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2012
- Accepted 12 January 2012 First published online 21 March 2012 Editor: Raphael Raphael Associate editor: Nick Littlewood
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!