Long-distance dispersal and habitat use of the butterfly Byasa impediens in a fragmented subtropical forest
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 170–178, March 2013
How to Cite
LI, X.-S., ZHANG, Y.-L., SETTELE, J., FRANZÉN, M. and SCHWEIGER, O. (2013), Long-distance dispersal and habitat use of the butterfly Byasa impediens in a fragmented subtropical forest. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 6: 170–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2012.00199.x
- Issue online: 15 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2012
- Accepted 12 February 2012 First published online 29 March 2012 Editor: Raphael Didham Associate editor: Phil DeVries
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!