Are stumps important for the conservation of saproxylic beetles in managed forests? – Insights from a comparison of assemblages on logs and stumps in oak-dominated forests and pine plantations
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 255–264, May 2013
How to Cite
BRIN, A., BOUGET, C., VALLADARES, L. and BRUSTEL, H. (2013), Are stumps important for the conservation of saproxylic beetles in managed forests? – Insights from a comparison of assemblages on logs and stumps in oak-dominated forests and pine plantations. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 6: 255–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2012.00209.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2012
- Accepted 2 April 2012 Editor/associate editor: Simon R. Leather
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!