Joshua S. Kubo and Anne A. Weekes are not currently affiliated with U.S. geological survey, but were affiliated at the time of this research.
Aquatic insect assemblages associated with subalpine stream segment types in relict glaciated headwaters
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 422–434, May 2013
How to Cite
Kubo, J. S., Torgersen, C. E., Bolton, S. M., Weekes, A. A., Gara, R. I. (2013), Aquatic insect assemblages associated with subalpine stream segment types in relict glaciated headwaters. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 6: 422–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2012.00210.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!