Stability in forest lepidopteran communities: how sensitive are pest species to experimental forest management?
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 265–275, May 2013
How to Cite
Summerville, K. S., Lane, J., Courard-Hauri, D. (2013), Stability in forest lepidopteran communities: how sensitive are pest species to experimental forest management?. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 6: 265–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2012.00213.x
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- The Nature Conservancy
- Indiana Chapter
- Indiana Division of Forestry
- Drake University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!