Saproxylic beetle tolerance to habitat fragmentation induced by salvage logging in a boreal mixed-cover burn
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors Insect Conservation and Diversity © 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 381–392, May 2013
How to Cite
Saint-Germain, M., Drapeau, P., Hibbert, A. (2013), Saproxylic beetle tolerance to habitat fragmentation induced by salvage logging in a boreal mixed-cover burn. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 6: 381–392. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2012.00216.x
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
- Québécois pour la recherche sur la nature et les technologies
- NSERC-UQAM-UQAT Industrial Chair in Sustainable Forest Management
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!