Long-term change of ant community structure in cacao agroforestry landscapes in Indonesia
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Royal Entomological Society
Insect Conservation and Diversity
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 328–338, May 2013
How to Cite
Rizali, A., Clough, Y., Buchori, D., Hosang, M. L.A., Bos, M. M., Tscharntke, T. (2013), Long-term change of ant community structure in cacao agroforestry landscapes in Indonesia. Insect Conservation and Diversity, 6: 328–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-4598.2012.00219.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- University of Göttingen
- Bogor Agricultural University
- Directorate General of Higher Education
- Ministry of National Education – the Republic of Indonesia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!