Ethics The Ethics committee of The Hospital district of Helsinki and Uusimaa approved the study protocol.
Swimming and asthma: factors underlying respiratory symptoms in competitive swimmers
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 4, Issue 2, pages 97–103, April 2010
How to Cite
Päivinen, M. K., Keskinen, K. L. and Tikkanen, H. O. (2010), Swimming and asthma: factors underlying respiratory symptoms in competitive swimmers. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 4: 97–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-699X.2009.00155.x
Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2009
- Received: 9 April 2009Revision requested: 4 June 2009Accepted: 19 June 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.