Authorship The study was conceived by JH, TH, TM and SN. The cold questionnaire was designed by JH, SN and TM jointly with the research team at the Kastelli Research Institute, Oulu. The data analysis was conducted by SN. TL and PJ participated in the FINRISK 2002 main study and in the designing of the main questionnaire. All authors participated in the writing of the manuscript and the revising of the final version.
Cold-related respiratory symptoms in the general population
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 176–185, July 2010
How to Cite
Harju, T., Mäkinen, T., Näyhä, S., Laatikainen, T., Jousilahti, P. and Hassi, J. (2010), Cold-related respiratory symptoms in the general population. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 4: 176–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-699X.2009.00172.x
Ethics The study protocol was approved by the Coordinating Ethics Committee of the Helsinki University Hospital.
Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2009
- Received: 02 June 2009Revision requested: 12 August 2009; 16 October 2009Accepted: 22 October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.