Authorship UJ participated in carrying out the study, collecting and analysing the data and writing the paper, RJ in designing and carrying out the study and collecting the data, AB in designing the study and analysing the data, S S-K in designing and carrying out the study, TK in carrying out the study, HK in writing the paper, AP in designing the study, and AS, OV, TH and ML in designing the study and writing the paper.
Pneumococcal carriage is more common in asthmatic than in non-asthmatic young men
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 222–229, October 2010
How to Cite
Jounio, U., Juvonen, R., Bloigu, A., Silvennoinen-Kassinen, S., Kaijalainen, T., Kauma, H., Peitso, A., Saukkoriipi, A., Vainio, O., Harju, T. and Leinonen, M. (2010), Pneumococcal carriage is more common in asthmatic than in non-asthmatic young men. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 4: 222–229. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-699X.2009.00179.x
Ethics All the investigations involving humans were reviewed by the appropriate ethics committee and performed in accordance with the ethical standards laid down in an appropriate version of the 2000 Declaration of Helsinki.
Conflict of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Received: 31 August 2009Revision requested: 26 October 2009Accepted: 17 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.