Authorship and contributorship AC Putra, sequence/data analysis and preparation of the manuscript; K Tanimoto, study design and preparation of the manuscript; M. Arifin, contributed in experiments; B. Antariksa, experimental design; K. Hiyama, study design, experiments and manuscript preparation.
Genetic variations in detoxification enzymes and HIF-1α in Japanese patients with COPD
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The Clinical Respiratory Journal
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 7–15, January 2013
How to Cite
Putra, A. C., Tanimoto, K., Arifin, M., Antariksa, B. and Hiyama, K. (2013), Genetic variations in detoxification enzymes and HIF-1α in Japanese patients with COPD. The Clinical Respiratory Journal, 7: 7–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1752-699X.2011.00255.x
Ethics This study was approved by Genetic and Medical Ethics Committee, Hiroshima University, and has been performed in accordance with the ethical standards. All persons gave their informed consent prior to their inclusion in the study.
Conflicts of interest The authors have stated explicitly that there are no conflicts of interest in connection with this article.
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2011 08:32AM EST
- Received: 03 August 2010 , Revision requested: 24 November 2010 , Accepted: 19 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!